Swimming Lessons Manasquan & Red bank, Monmouth County
Take the plunge all year.
Take advantage of our year-round saline pools at both Manasquan and Red Bank!
Our beautifully updated facility offers an exclusive experience with a 25 yard, 6-lane, resort style pool. Relax in our state of the art locker rooms each equipped with a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.*
The year round, outdoor saline pool is bubbled in the winter months. This pool has 6 lanes, on deck changing stalls showers available on deck and in locker room. Restroom accessible. This pool has Member lap swimming, swim lessons by Njswim, and home to our Atlantic Club Swim Team, Riptide!
This facility's first-rate, 25 meter saline pool features 3-lanes and is adult only. After a refreshing swim, unwind with a dip in the jacuzzi! Our exquisite locker rooms are each complete with a sauna and steam room.*
* Some amenities are not available at this time due to Governor 2020 mandates.
Get into swimming with any number of Aquatics programs:
Lap swim | Family swim | Masters swim | Water exercise classes | The Riptide Swim Team | Lifeguarding
Njswim, offers year-round, private and small group developmental swim lessons for people of all ages and abilities. Their program features an effective skill progression for each level that makes learning fun!
Our year-round competitive Swim Team, Riptide, offers high quality professional coaching and technique instruction. We cater to all ages and abilities from novice to Olympic Trials qualifiers.
Make the most of summer.
Our outdoor Cabana Pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Outdoor Summer Swim Club members enjoy:
- Olympic size pool for lap swimming and recreation
- A child’s wading pool
- A relaxing Jacuzzi
- Numerous lounging decks
- Cabana lockers for seasonal renting
- Outdoor social events
- The Cabana Cafe with poolside service (beer, wine and frozen drinks served daily)
The Atlantic Club Riptide Team is a year-round competitive Swim Team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities.
Njswim, New Jersey’s premier swim school, is proud to offer small group swimming lessons and the entire Njswim curriculum now at The Atlantic Club Manasquan. Njswim office located next to the Complex bubble pool where lessons are held.
Sign Up For Pool Alerts
Sign up here for pool alerts in the case of inclement weather, closures, and more.
Lifeguard Certification Course
Sign-up for Lifeguard Training today!
Reservations Required for Lap Swimming
All members are required to reserve a lane for lap swimming ahead of time through The Atlantic Club App.
lap swimming blocks are in 30 minutes
- You are able to book up to 2 reservations per day
- You may book up to 49 hours in advance
- You will be checked in to your lap swim time at the pool by the Lifeguard
- If you can not make your reservation we ask that you cancel within 4 hours or a $10 fee will apply.
- Bring your own towel
- Bring your own water
- Wear Footwear in the lockerooms and on the pool deck
- Rinse off before entering the pool
- Bring your own equipment (Goggles, kickboards, belts etc.)
Why saline instead of chlorine? The reasons are clear:
- No dangerous chemicals
- Less skin and eye irritation
- Gentle on bathing suits
- Softer on skin and less drying than chlorine
- Better for the environment