Get swept away with The Atlantic Club’s Riptide Swim Team
The Atlantic Club Riptide Team is a year-round competitive Swim Team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. Swimmers range from all ages - novice to Olympic Trials qualifiers.
- Our swim team athletes learn these values:
- Riptide Swim team season begins in September and ends in March
- Practice groups and practice times are determined by a combination of age and ability
- TAC Swim team practices in the complex pool and meets take place at various venues throughout New Jersey
Summer Swim Team
We also offer 2 summer teams. Our Summer Recreation team swim season begins Mid-June and ends Early to Mid-August. Each team practices three times each week and competes in 6-7 swim meets. Long Course training begins around Mid-June for those swimmers who have participated in our Fall/Winter Competitive Team and who wish to continue their training at that level. They must qualify by group ability.
The swim team works out of our 44-acre campus of The Atlantic Club Manasquan:
- Manasquan pools utilize saline salt-water filtration systems (which reduces chlorine in the water and improves air quality dramatically)
- The team trains in a 6-lane 25 meter pool throughout the majority of the year
- Swimmers benefit from dry-land training, including indoor cycling and Parisi training
All of our coaches, are members of the American Swimming Coaches Association. Our coaches have access to the most comprehensive training and certification programs for youth coaches of any sport in the United States.
The Atlantic Club Riptide Competitive Team tryout dates are now posted!
Saturday, July 31st 9:30am-10:30am (Raindate 8/1)
Saturday, August 7th 9:30am-10:30am (Raindate 8/8)
*All new swimmers must attend tryouts.*