Get swept away with The Atlantic Club’s Riptide Swim Team
The Atlantic Club Riptide Team is a year-round competitive Swim Team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. Swimmers range from all ages - novice to Olympic Trials qualifiers.
- Riptide Swim Team season begins in September and ends in March
- Practice groups and practice times are determined by a combination of age and ability
- TAC Swim team practices in the complex pool and meets take place at various venues throughout New Jersey
We offer 2 summer teams.
Our Summer Recreation team swim season begins Mid-June and ends Early to Mid-August. Each team practices three times each week and competes in 6-7 swim meets. Long Course training begins around Mid-June for those swimmers who have participated in our Fall/Winter Competitive Team and who wish to continue their training at that level. They must qualify by group ability.
Summer Recreation 2023 Swim Team
June 19th - August 4th
$350 per swimmer
Saturday, April 29 at 12:30pm
Wednesday, May 3 at 6:30pm
Saturday, May 6 at 12:30pm
There is a $20 fee associated with the try out. If you already have a credit card on file at TAC, an email of the receipt of the charge will be sent to you. Otherwise, the Club will contact you on your payment method of choice.
Please fill out this online registration in order to secure your spot for a try out.
*All new swimmers must attend tryouts.*
The swim team works out of our 44-acre campus of The Atlantic Club Manasquan:
- Manasquan pools utilize saline salt-water filtration systems (which reduces chlorine in the water and improves air quality dramatically)
- The team trains in a 6-lane 25 meter pool throughout the majority of the year
- Swimmers benefit from dry-land training, including indoor cycling
All of our coaches, are members of the American Swimming Coaches Association. Our coaches have access to the most comprehensive training and certification programs for youth coaches of any sport in the United States.