Medical Fitness Programs
Exercise is Medicine.
The philosophy that sets the Atlantic Club apart. Our members’ safety, health and results are our priority. The Atlantic Club is proud to announce that it has earned the medical fitness facility certification from the Medical Fitness Association, a global leader in medical fitness standards. The prestigious certification applies to both The Atlantic Club’s Manasquan and Red Bank locations.
Here’s why it matters:
- Medical oversight: Our club has a Medical Director and Advisory Board
- Professional staff: All staff are nationally certified and qualified in their area of expertise.
- Outcomes-based programs: Results are tracked and measured pre- and post- and can be sent to an individual’s health care provider
- Safety standards: All staff are certified in CPR/AED, safety standards and emergency response
- Highest-quality customer service
About The Medical Fitness Association
The Medical Fitness Association, a non-profit organization, was formed in 1991 to assist medically integrated health and fitness centers achieve their full potential. The Association is a professional membership organization whose mission is to ascertain and respond to the needs of medically integrated centers throughout the world.
Medical Fitness Advisory Board
Our depth of knowledge begins with our Medical Advisory Board and extends throughout our staff. You won’t find this level of knowledge in any other local club.
RDN's on Staff
Proper nutrition and physical activity are keys to a healthy lifestyle. Let The Atlantic Club help you with both.
Medical Fitness Programs Stories
If you asked me I was successful in the p.r.e.p. program I would say, initially, the structure and support in the Fitness Center and the bi-monthly nutrition education. As I progressed, the support from Katherine Mazza (Atlantic Club p.r.e.p. Member Coordinator), the midway body composition results and blood work and the anticipated final results motivated me. It was important to understand the weight, body composition and blood metrics all needed improvement and that that improvement was measured.