Behind The Dish Catching Class
Mondays 6pm - 7pm • June 30th - July 20
• Offering a wealth of knowledge, TAC Catching instructors will train catchers in receiving, blocking, framing, throw downs, passed balls. Class will improve players' game time execution, confidence and communication. This small group class will offer a lot of attention to promote individual development.
Age: 13 and under | Cost $65 for 4 sessions
Softball All Skills Class
Tuesdays 3pm - 5pm • June 30th - July 28th
• Our coaches will highlight advanced methods for hitting, fielding, base-running, live situational play - including pitchers throwing live. Reps for all positions infield, outfield, pitching and catching, as well as plenty of swings, speed & agility. Improve strike zone, discipline, pitch recognition, bunting performance with hitting drills and live at bats.
Age: 12+ years | Cost $119 for 5 sessions
10u Game Time Training
Wednesdays, 9am-11am • July 1 - June 30
• Players will train fundamental skills and play live games each session to work on situational play, game-time reactions and knowledge of the sport. Classes will be a mix of drills and live games. Pitchers will get mound time.
Age: 10 and under | Cost $119 for 5 sessions
Advanced Pitching Sessions
Tuesdays, 6pm-7:30pm • June 16 - July 23
• Train with our expert pitching instructors and perfect the skills needed to be the ACE of to the staff; Spin, Speed, Power, Movement, game time execution. Pitchers will throw into a net if they do not bring a catcher.
Age: 13 + | Cost $129 for 6 sessions or $25/session
Moving up to 12u Pitchers' Class
Tuesdays, 6pm-7pm •August 4 - August 25
• Train with our expert pitching instructors and perfect the skills needed to be the ACE of the staff; Spin, Speed, Power, Movement, Game Time Execution. Pitchers will throw into a net if they do not bring a catcher.
Age: 11 | Cost $65 for 4 sessions or $20/session