In accordance with USTA and CDC recommendations, we have taken extraordinary measures in the areas of cleanliness, sanitization, and social distancing so that you may feel safe returning to and playing at The Tennis Center going forward. We have adopted Viking Pure E-Water Sanitization Solution, to clean all equipment. A safe, natural solution more powerful than harmful chemical cleaning agent. We have also adopted the use of only PureSan cleaning products, made with state-of-the-art ingredients that are cutting edge, environmentally safe and effective. Please be sure to review our new safety protocols & procedures below before visiting the Tennis Center. We are also asking all players to sign an electronic waiver which can be found here:
At this time we will be offering Private & Semi-Private Lessons and LiveBall only! We will begin Outside Court Rentals for Singles & Doubles Play beginning June 13th!
CALL 732-223-0183 TO BOOK
- We will be taking employee temperatures each day.
- We will not be checking players temperatures, but we ask that if you are feeling ill or experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms, to please stay home.
- Tennis Balls and Equipment will be sanitized with Viking Pure E-Water in between each lesson or program
- We will begin safely preparing and sanitizing for each lesson 5 minutes prior to its scheduled start time. Therefore, actual play time for each lesson will be 55 minutes
- ALL player names must be provided at booking, abiding by state's contact tracing guidelines
- ALL players MUST have a Credit Card on file or House Account through their Atlantic Club Membership; We encourage prepaying by phone
- Tennis Balls & Equipment will be touched only by our Pros and Staff. Upon their return to the Tennis Center, players will be instructed on how to safely return Tennis Balls to their Pro
- Players are instructed to enter directly onto their assigned court through the front fence gates
- Do not enter the court before the bell rings, and exit promptly at end of booking
- Players should be respectful of ALL lessons in session and guests already on their courts
- Limit 2 people at a time in the Clubhouse lobby, with a mask; If you have to wait outside, we ask that you distance yourselves on the front walkway
- Restrooms are for emergencies only. Limit 1 person at a time, with a mask. Showers are not available
- Enter the Clubhouse to the right of the path and exit to the right of the path
- Staff only will be permitted upstairs in the Clubhouse
- Players are instructed to practice social distancing on and off the courts and during matchplay
- Players must wear a mask in all common areas and always remove your mask while you are playing
- Players must bring their own water and towels
- Guests & Parents may spectate from outside the fence, but not on the front walkway
- ALL courts are outside and play is subject to weather
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before your booking time in order to avoid being charged