AT THE ATLANTIC CLUB
Not an Atlantic Club Member? Sign-up for a Paddle only Membership!
A Current Atlantic Club Member? Add Paddle to your current Membership!
Paddle tennis (also known as platform tennis) is the only racquet sport played outdoors in cold weather thanks to elevated courts and a heated playing surface that melts snow and ice. Platform tennis courts are roughly ¼ the size of a regulation outdoor tennis court, with lower nets, and have no doubles lanes. Paddle tennis is played with a solid paddle as opposed to a strung racquet and a depressurized tennis ball.
PADDLE MEMBERSHIP PRICING
$15/month add-on fee
to current Atlantic Club Membership
October 1, 2022 - April 30, 2023
Register after September 15, 2022
$500 | Oct 1, 2022 - Mar 31, 2023
Platform Tennis Coordinator
Jen has an excellent background with racquet sports and leagues. Her experience includes overseeing the Mantoloking Yacht Club Tennis Program during the summer months. Jen is also an avid Platform Tennis player and has been a Member of our Atlantic Club Shore Conference Team over the years.
Learn To Play
Monday - Friday | 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday - Sunday 9:00am - 4:00pm
All reservations are made through The Atlantic Club Tennis App
Download from the App Store | Download from Google Play Store
- Reservations may be made up to 2 days in advance of reservation start time
- Each reservation is one (1) hour, limit 2 bookings per day
- 4 courts available for booking 7 days a week
SPECIAL EVENTS & TOURNAMENTS
Round Robins, In-House Leagues, and Tournaments will all be organized by our Platform Tennis Coordinator, Jen Bredin
- All Paddle members must check in at the front desk
- Obtain key for your court and must return when reservation is over
- All 4 players must check in together
- Alcohol is only allowed when an Atlantic Club licensed bartender is serving at the Paddle Hut. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted at any time.
Members not complying with these guidelines will have Paddle Privileges revoked.
*Available in Manasquan Only.