Outdoor Paddle Courts at The Atlantic Club OPENING November 1st!
What is Paddle (or Platform) Tennis?
Paddle is the only racquet sport played outdoors in cold weather thanks to enclosed, elevated courts and a heated playing surface that melts snow and ice. Platform tennis courts are roughly ¼ the size of a regulation outdoor tennis court, with lower nets, and have no doubles lanes. Paddle tennis is played with a solid paddle as opposed to a strung racquet and a depressurized tennis ball.
How can I play paddle at The Atlantic Club?
- Paddle court access only available to those with NEW Paddle Membership
- No Guests or Spectators
What is the price of a Paddle Membership at The Atlantic Club?
- Option 1: Current Members add $15/month to your TAC membership
- Option 2: For Non Members, we have:
- 1 month $145
- 2 month $279
- 3 month $420
- 5 month $700 (November-March)
- All options include an Atlantic Club Membership and Paddle Membership
- Round Robins and in-house leagues and tournaments will be organized by Judy Takach (No Fee)
If you are currently a Member and wish to add Paddle, please call (732) 223-2100 and ask to speak to a Wellness Coordinator. If you would like to sign up for our Paddle & Club Membership, please fill out THIS FORM.
Available in Manasquan Only.
What are the hours of operation?
- Monday - Friday 8:30am-7:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm
- Round Robins 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Last court reservations are 1hr prior to close
How do I reserve a court?
- All reservations are made through The Atlantic Club App
- Reservations may be made max. 49 hrs in advance of reservation start time
- Each reservation is one (1) hour
- Maximum of 3 hours of play per day per person
- Must be the same 4 participants on the court for full booking- no switching
How can I get access to my court?
- All Paddle members must check in at the front desk
- Temperature will be checked
- Obtain key for your court and must return when reservation is over
- All 4 players must check in together for contract tracing purposes
Spectators, Alcohol & Gatherings
- Gatherings are not allowed on The Atlantic Club property
- No Spectators or Guests
- Players will be required to depart the courts and Paddle area once your reservation is over and return key at the front desk in the Main Club
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited (Violators will have their Paddle Membership revoked)
Do I need to wear a mask?
- Masks are required at all times both indoors and outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
- Masks must be worn in all common areas of the Paddle Courts.
- Once you are on court and ready to play, your mask may be removed.
- Remember to keep 6ft apart from other players.
Benefits of The Atlantic Club Paddle Membership
- Ability to reserve paddle courts- Guaranteed time!
- 4 courts available for booking 7 days a week
- Full access to The Atlantic Club, all virtual and live instructor group exercise classes
- Clinics will be offered by Judy Takach upon request. Clinics will have instructor fee PAYABLE TO The Atlantic Club
Members not complying with these mandated guidelines will have Paddle Privileges revoked.