THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Meditation, Mindfulness and Pranayama
• The art of Hatha yoga and Asana sequencing techniques, adjustments, props and yoga wheel.
• Anatomy and physiology of muscles and muscle alignment
• The Chakra system (energy body)
• The Philosophy, mythology and history of yoga.
Start your journey today!
SESSIONS & LOCATION:
Fall Session- Sept 2019- March 2020
Sept: 28, 29
Oct: 12, 13 & 26, 27
Nov: 9, 10 & 23, 24
Dec: 14, 15
Jan: 4, 5 & 18, 19
Feb: 1, 2, 15, 16 & 29
Mar: 1, 14, 15 & 28, 29
The Atlantic Club, Manasquan, New Jersey
See below for more information on Instructor, Louisa Rodriguez, and assistant instructors, Kelly McCarthy Jarmon, Maria Jakubik, Maura Fields, and Debi Heptig!
Early Bird Rate: Pay in full by August 30th and take
advantage of the Early Bird Rate of $2950
Regular Rate: Pay in full by September 28 the full rate is $3200
Payment Plan: is $3,200 total
- 1st Payment of $1,067 due upon registration
- 3 Monthly Payments
*Tuition includes unlimited yoga classes at The Atlantic Club during the training. All payments for the teacher training are non-refundable.
- YACEP, Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider, E-RYT Yoga Therapy, Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Personal Trainer and Bodywork specialist
- Louisa is a Yogini , Intuitive Bodyworker, Ayurveda lifestyle practitioner and Reiki Master teacher healer. She has been studying and teaching in the health and wellness field for over 14 years, with emphasis on guiding her clients into becoming active forces in their own healing.
- Louisa leads the body work department at the Atlantic Club in Manasquan NJ for the last 8 years, where she's known as "The Bodywork Guru" described as a natural healer, she offers certification courses and continuing education programs through Yoga Alliance and International association of Reiki professionals.
- Louisa has had the privilege of studying the therapeutics of Yoga and Yoga therapy under the guidance of her teacher and mentor Dr. Sudha Allitt, founder of Kula Kamala Foundation and Yoga Ashram in PA, where Louisa continues to teach and assist in 200/300 Yoga teacher programs. Rooted in empowering and inspiring students to awaken to their own inner teacher. Louisa offers workshops such as, Crystal bowl meditations (sound therapy) The path to Ayurveda practices and Yoga Wheel foundations certification, in which she is the up-coming Author of "Wheel Yoga Foundations". She enjoys educating and teaching children and adolescents yoga, meditation and breathing exercises through Ocean County partnership for children, in New Jersey.
- Louisa specializes in numerous massage modalities and intuitive energy work as well as skillfully guiding her students and well-educated practical knowledge. She is passionate about helping individuals experience radical transformation through practices of Meditation, Yoga, Breath work and Healthy mindful eating. Louisa is also the creator of karmalife beadz, a small Jewelry business she started with her daughters making Yoga lifestyle Jewelry and spiritual goods. She leads with a compassionate heart and uses all she has learned as a gift that addresses the needs of each individual and considers herself to be a lifetime student.
Maria D'Arienzo Jakubik
Maria will be assisting in our meditation portion of the program. No one knows the power of breath and meditation like Maria. After getting her undergrad Maria ,started out working at St Peter's university hospital in the NICU as a respiratory therapist. This was the beginning of her yoga path. She has trained in yoga therapy earning a 500h E-RYT certification through yoga Alliance. Maria is also a certified thai yoga therapist and a Reiki master teacher. She been studying and teaching for over 12 years. Known for her kindness and inherent healing nature, Maria teaches meditation courses and workshops which include meditation for couples and the basics of meditation with various meditation traditions and how to incorporate meditation into your own daily routine.
Debi will be joining us for holistic Anatomy. She began her yoga practice in 2009 as she became aware of the positive changes in her body, mind and a deepened connection to her spirit. she is a 200 E-RYT and has completed level three of the yoga mindfulness for children, she has certifications in restorative yoga, yoga for cancer and yoga in the workplace. She's currently completing her 500 RYT and Yoga therapy program. Debi has completed programs at Omega Institute for holistic studies for over 25 years. She is also a member of the yoga service Council and yoga Alliance. With deep interest in Iyengar Yoga method, she values alignment and the science of holistic Anatomy. Having a curious mind and a compassionate Heart.
Kelly is a certified kids yoga instructor and founder of PLAY peace, love and yoga for kids. She brings a playful and diverse teaching to our program. Kelly earned her kids and tween yoga training from yoga beans in NYC. She's also a 200 E-RYT with yoga Alliance. As a former Elementary School teacher and guidance counselor, Kelly hopes to share her love for yoga and teaching with all yogis of all ages. Kelly's favorite classes to teach include Mommy & Me and early childhood classes where children can experience yoga independently.
Maura will be assisting in our energy-body (Chakra) portion of the program. She is as sweet as honey and lives fully through her heart. Making her a perfect additive to our chakra teachings. She has practiced studied various styles of yoga for 19 years and has deeply connected with bhakti tradition (which is pure devotional yoga) understanding that the body changes and so do we. Maura discovered that moving with fluidity and grace was what she really needed to practice on her mat so she could treat life's transitions more like a dance. Maura is 500hr E-RYT and her love for yoga is translated in her teachings, as she approaches each pose like a journey, mindfully linking them together with intentional breath. Her classes are playful, flowy and infused with love, humor and spirituality.