STEP UP YOUR GAME
Use Body Composition Analysis to help track your fitness goals effectively and efficiently.
Go beyond the scale and see how you are changing from the inside out. Let us help you strategize muscle gain and fat loss to achieve your goals.
SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF
At the end of each InBody Test, you will receive a results sheet printout that shows:
- Pound of fat and muscle in each body segment
- How your body composition changes over time
- Minimum number of calories needed
Session ProtocolPrepare your InBody test by adhering to the following instructions:
- Do not eat for 4 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 12 hours prior to testing
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing
- Hydrate well the day before
- Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test
- For females, avoid having measurement during menstrual period as body water will be higher than normal.