Tuition Payment Information
- Tuition payments must be made by the last day of each month to avoid a $15.99 late fee. Recurring billing runs on the 2nd of each month.
- Please note that there are no credits or adjustments made for illness, absences due to vacation, holidays, delayed openings or cancellations due to unforeseen weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, or your child is absent for any other reason.
- Accepted forms of payment include: credit cards, debit cards, checks, and cash.
- Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) may be set up through Allison Storer, Atlantis Prep Director.
Payment & Due Dates
- August 1
- Activity Fee: August 1 all classes includes all special events
- September 1
- October 1
- November 1
- December 1
- January 1
- February 1
- March 1
- April 1
- May 1 (*last payment of the year)
Please feel free to call the school office 732-528-5437 if you should have any questions or concerns.
All Atlantis Prep families will receive a monthly online statement by the first week of every month. Your statement will reflect all charges at the school including but not limited to: Tuition, enrichment programs, lunch care (only applies to half day programs). Recurring billing runs on the 2nd of each month.
At the time you submit your application, a non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee is required. One fee per family is due with your family’s application. Registration fee is required to be paid every year that your child or children attend Atlantis Prep.
The tuition payments are broken down into 10 equal payments. Payment starts August 1 through May 1.
Monies are used for all student activities; this includes class trips, guest speakers, special events, assemblies, holiday show, spring show, graduation and the yearbook.
Students are accepted throughout the entire school year. Registration fee is due at the time you submit your application. Once your application is accepted your 10% deposit is due. Depending on your child’s starting date, you may also be required to pay your second tuition payment or a pro-rated payment, book fee and activity fee, all due prior to your child’s first day of school. Remaining tuition payment will be billed monthly. For example: You are accepted into a program on October 1st and your child’s first day of school is October 15th. Eight and a half payments will make up your child’s tuition price. You would be required to pay prior to October 15th: Registration fee, deposit, prorated second tuition payment activity and book fee. Seven remaining payments would be billed monthly November-April.
Defined as the time in which established Atlantis Prep families may enroll their children for the next school year. After priority enrollment, we will begin open enrollment to the public.
- Registration fee is due at the time you submit your application
Defined as the time in which we open enrollment to Atlantic Club members and the public.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Payments may be made in person in the office by check, credit card or cash
- All checks may be mailed to the school at:
Atlantis Preparatory School
1904 Atlantic Ave. Manasquan, NJ 08736
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) can be set up on your account at any time throughout the school year. Payment will be withdrawn from your checking account, credit card or savings account on the 2nd of the month. (EFT) may be set up through Allison Storer, Atlantis Prep Director.
LATE FEE and RETURNED CHECK FEE
All account balances are to be paid in full by the last day of every month to avoid a late change of $15. All returned checks will automatically be re-deposited a second time and a $25 returned check fee will be added to your account. Any single check returned a second time must be paid within 48 hours of phone notification. Full payment must be made in cash including a second return check fee of $25.
- A student may cancel enrollment at any time during the school year. Written notification must be submitted two weeks prior to your child’s last day of school. Verbal notification will not release you from your financial responsibility to the school.
- Deposit monies submitted with your application will not be refunded, nor applied to your last tuition payment. Deposit monies cannot be transferred to any other program offered at Atlantis Prep or the Atlantic Club. Examples:
- You move your residence over the summer and have paid your registration fee and your 10% deposit, you would not be entitled to a refund or a credit on your account. Your child’s last day of school is December 15th. You would be obligated to pay your deposit and three and a half tuition payments totaling four and a half payments.
- ALL ACCOUNT BALANCES NOT PAID PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD’S LAST DAY OF SCHOOL WILL BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS.
- All Enrichment Programs can be cancelled at any time. Written notification must be received 2 weeks prior to the last date attended. All billing will end 2 weeks after we receive written notification of a class or enrichment cancellation.
- All school statements are to be paid in full by the last day of the month
- If payment is not received by the last day of the month or if you have a partial balance a $15.99 late fee will be added to your account. The school will work with each and every family to ensure uninterrupted enrollment of your child.
- If any account is 60 DAYS past due, we will be forced to place your child’s enrollment on hold. During this time our child will not be able to attend classes. We will keep your child on our enrollment list, and you will have the one month to satisfy your account balance. During the time your child’s enrollment is on hold and your child is not attending the school, you will continue to incur and be responsible for payment. Your child’s enrollment place will only be held for ONE MONTH.
- Any account that is 90 DAYS past due will result in termination of your child’s enrollment and your account will be sent to collections. Your bill will reflect the time in which your child attended the school AND the time in which your child’s enrollment was placed on hold.
- A switch from one class schedule to another may be done at any time throughout the year provided space availability and approval of the director.
- Class changes made prior to September would reflect a change in your deposit. You may be entitled to a credit, or you may owe more depending on the type of class change.
- Credits or refunds will not be given for any of the following situations: inclement weather, if a child is sick, family emergency, family vacation or school holiday
- Enrichment and sports that are outside may be cancelled due to inclement weather. We will make every effort to reschedule or have the class inside, but refunds will not be given for missed days. Refunds will not be given if a child does not like a program and stops attending after the 2nd class.
- If your child were sick for an extended period of time, you may want to consider canceling your enrollment. Keep in mind you would forfeit your spot in that class, and your deposit would not be refunded.
- All cancellations for all programs must be in writing and received by the director 2 weeks prior to our child’s last day of attendance.
- Your will be financially responsible for payment for a period of 2 weeks from your dated cancellation letter.
LATE PICK UP
Students in all programs are expected to be picked up in a timely fashion based on their program’s dismissal times.
Students enrolled in the half-day programs ending at 12:00pm may sign up for extended lunch care. Please let your child’s teacher know the schedule you would like. The cost of the extended care is $6 per day per child and will be charged to your monthly statement.