Eat well. Live well.
What are your nutritional goals?
- Weight loss, weight maintenance, or weight gain prevention
- Specialized diets
- Improving food intake
- Managing chronic diseases
- Improving your health
Consult with our in-house Registered Dietician and reach them!
Our Nutrition Consultation packages include personalized recommendations based on:
- Diet and eating behavior assessment
- Evaluation of nutrition status and energy needs
- Body composition analysis
- Medical history
- Personal goals
Consultation & Follow-Up Pricing:
Consultation: Includes a 1 hour consultation and a 30 minute follow up session: $150
- Single 30 minute session: $50
- Three Pack of 30 minute sessions: $150
- Six Pack of 30 minute sessions: $300
Robin Lynch is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a Level I and II Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Loss Management. She received her Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Health Sciences and completed her Dietetic Internship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She brings her passion for health and wellness to The Atlantic Club team through personal nutrition and workshops.
The Atlantic Club Registered Dietician