Get swept away with The Atlantic Clubís Riptide Swim Team
The Atlantic Club Riptide Team is a year-round competitive Swim Team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. Swimmers range from all ages - novice to Olympic Trials qualifiers. The program is under the direction of Head Coach Stephanie Crofton
- Our swim team athletes learn these values:
- Riptide Swim team season begins in September and ends in March
- Practice groups and practice times are determined by a combination of age and ability
- Each practice group is directed by a head coach and two assistant coaches
- TAC Swim team practices in the complex pool and meets take place at various venues throughout New Jersey
- We also offer two recreational summer teams. Summer swim season begins Mid-June and ends Mid-August. Each team practices three times each week and competes in 6-7 swim meets.
The swim team works out of our 44-acre campus of The Atlantic Club Manasquan:
- Manasquan pools utilize saline salt-water filtration systems (which reduces chlorine in the water and improves air quality dramatically)
- The team trains in a 6-lane 25 meter pool throughout the majority of the year
- Summer team training takes place in our 6-lane 50 meter pool
- Swimmers benefit from dry-land training, including spin class and Parisi training
All of our coaches, are members of the American Swimming Coaches Association. Our coaches have access to the most comprehensive training and certification programs for youth coaches of any sport in the United States.