A chance for everyone to play their best tennis and have fun. Every day.
'Tennis in 10'
Learn to Play! Click HERE for details.
- A 10- week program geared toward new players.
- Stroke production, Footwork. Basic strategy
- Keep moving for 90 minutes without stopping
- 8:1 Player Pro ratio
- New classes start every 5 weeks.
Early Bird Tennis
[Suspended during the summer]
It’s a great way to start your day! Get on the courts before your workday starts. Click for details.
- Must be a 3.5 – 4.5 rated player
- Men and women welcome
- Monday - Friday
- 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Learn & Play Training Clinics
This follow-up to Tennis in 10 focuses on all skills needed to form a solid foundation for tennis:
- 1 1/2 hours and a 6:1 Player Pro ratio
- Developing your 'rally' skills
- Learning proper technique
- Improving hand-eye coordination
- All basic strokes will be taught in drills and game situations
National Tennis Rating Program (NTRP) Training Clinics
- 2 hour clinics meet for 8 weeks
- 6:1 Player to Pro ratio
- Clinics are arranged by level of play
- Schedule based on demand and/or group requests
Ultimate Performance Clinic (UPC)
- Our 8 week program designed for competitive singles players or 4 doubles players who want a smaller group.
- Focus is on tactics, strategy and combination shots.
- 90-minute class with a 4:1 Player to Pro ratio
- "Live Ball" is fast-paced clinic for the experienced tennis player that utilizes a dizzying array of drills during an intense 90-minute session.
- Improve your speed, agility and fitness
- Move nearly non-stop!
- Level 3.0 and higher