Patricia Laus is the owner of The Atlantic Club and is also our Chief Executive Officer. For almost 40 years she has dedicated herself to creating a club that is an integral part of the community. And she has done that by developing programs and services that go beyond treadmills and tennis courts. ‘Pat’ has an innate ability to rally her community and her club to participate in grassroots causes that benefit the greater good.
Fun Pat Facts:
- In 2006 she started Clubs for the Quest, a national fundraising campaign in partnership with health and fitness clubs across the country
- Honored with IHRSA's 2007 Distinguished Service Award for outstanding contributions to the growth of the health and fitness industry
- Honored by Club Insider as the 2008 Lou Gehrig Humanitarian Award recipient
- Honored as the 2009 Garden State Woman of the Year - Sports & Fitness
- In 2010 she received the prestigious “International Community Service Award” for her tireless efforts in providing Health and Fitness Clubs across the world the opportunity to become involved in one united industry effort.
- In 2012 NJBIZ Award for New Jersey’s Best 50 Women in Business