Get fitness back into your routine
For young adults ages 8-15*
Junior Fit meets twice per week in a small group setting and puts fun back into fitness! It is perfect for young individuals struggling with their weight. The program is instructed by Nationally Certified Trainers and also includes nutrition education every other week with a Registered Dietitian.
Benefits of Participation Include:
- Boost self esteem and coordination
- Learn how to control issues with weight
- Enhance general fitness and well-being
- Increase energy
- Reduce risk of developing diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Monthly: $99/month
Sessions are as follows:
- Girls: Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:15 - 5:00 pm
- Boys: Mondays & Wednesdays 4:15 - 5:00 pm
Girls & Boys: Mondays & Wednesdays 4:15-5:00 pm
Physician Release required.
*Additional programs available for young adults 16 and up.
Sign up at the Fitness Desk in Manasquan or Front Desk in Red Bank
Manasquan: (732) 223-2100
Red Bank: (732) 219-5333
Contact Kathy Guibord for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org